[CCWG-ACCT] Please review regarding IAB comments on Mission Statement

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 3 16:50:27 UTC 2015

I don’t think I am following you Malcolm.  I believe we agreed this
morning that eliminating the chapeau would solve the coordinate/support
problem.  Now it seems that may leave a hole in the protocol description.
I merely asked Andrew to suggest a fix to the protocol section that does
not reintroduce the support/coordinate tension.

J. Beckwith Burr
Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer