[CCWG-ACCT] WP2 Issues from last night's call

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 3 20:56:52 UTC 2015

Confused Martin – none of the language re names has changed for months Martin, other than changing "Domain names (forming a system referred to as "DNS”)” to "names in the root zone of the Domain Name System (“DNS”).  Otherwise the language remains exactly the same.

J. Beckwith Burr
Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer