[CCWG-ACCT] October 2015 Balance Due Statement

Guru Acharya gurcharya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:42:58 UTC 2015

Hi Bruce,

Just out of curiosity, what does Versign bill ICANN for? I always thought
it was the other way round - that Verisign paid ICANN per domain as the
.com and .net registry. Is this the amount that Verisign bills ICANN for
the RZM function?

Sorry if its a naive question. Im new to all this.

Regards,
Guru