[CCWG-ACCT] For information: example of community interaction during the planning process - Dublin's planning workshop

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Nov 5 22:59:20 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

I do not give a dead rat's fuzzy behind about whether Verisign support something I ask or not.

Notwithstanding these familiar tactics of "interesting, but..." I am not the only one who has asked.

Nor is this unprecedented, some figures have already been published, some activities are finished, and in organizations smaller than Verisign the concept of updating running tallies is not unknown.

And the workload is not born by CCWG Accountability staff, ie it does not increase the burden on them.

But maybe I do an ALAC and change my views tomorrow.

el
--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini