[CCWG-ACCT] IGF informal gatherings

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Fri Nov 6 21:49:07 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Once clarified that this informal gatherings will have no more effect than that of some of us having beers and commenting on CCWG issues, Pedro has kindly confirmed that we will have the Press Room available for us to meet there as follows:

·         November 9th: 9am to 12pm (instead of November 10th)

·         November 13th: 9am to 12pm

This may be challenging to achieve but I think that as informal as it is, if some of us can jump in and out to meet others in these time slots, would be great.

As these are not CCWG meetings, there is no agenda and we’ll see how it goes when we’re there.

Also, if we manage to setup some kind of remote participation, I will announce it in the list.

Safe travels to those who are attending the IGF.

Best regards,

León