[CCWG-ACCT] Work Stream 2 - Board position

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:14:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Malcolm Hutty <malcolm at linx.net> wrote:

> On 05/11/2015 19:59, Nigel Roberts wrote:
> > I find this helpful. Well done.
>
> So what we should be seeking to have confirmed is the Board's commitment
> that this CCWG may continue to exist for the purpose of developing plans
> and overseeing the implementation of WS2, and that the Board will continue
> to co-operate with the CCWG during that process.

I personally don't think the CCWG must be the team to carry out all the
work set in WS2. If there are other ways to efficiently diversify and embed
the activities in other community processes without distorting the
task/objectives then that will be good. Certainly there are specification
work that the CCWG should no doubt provide but it doesn't have to be CCWG
that will develop the details(and CCWG could just perform general
oversight). Unless the CCWG thinks that the community members(which i
expect will again involve some of the current CCWG members) that would be
involved in the other processes will not do a good job.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!