[CCWG-ACCT] Work Stream 2 - Board position

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 05:47:27 UTC 2015

Dear All,
Sorry be late,
I fully support Nigle, and many other that commented on the last paragraph.
Some thing ehich is missing is the strong relation and dependency of the
actions to be taken Under work Stream 2 as discussed and determined almost
extensively and carefully .
There is a missing part in the letter send to indicate that should the
activities forseen Under WS2 is not executed/ performed it would have
adverse impact on several ietem which are being contained in the
recommendations of WS1.
>From Board's submission to LA ,it is clear that the Board intends to
integrate WORK Stream 2 IN ITS DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES WITHOUT BEING FORMALLY
FOLLOWED AS ENVISAGED BY CCWG.
Moreover the extent to which the forseen actions will be forfomed as well
as the time frame for that is totally unclear.
I also agree the commimment given by current Board may not be pursued by
the future fBoard that many important elelement of post transition
accountability will be on the air with  no desteny
Kavouss