[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] Updated Memo on Request on Sole Designator

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Nov 9 21:45:37 UTC 2015

hi Brett,

Such matrices of decision are not being drafted. If you are able to attend
the call in around ~15 hours, I think it would be useful to talk this
through. As I've said before, if we are down to four SO/ACs participating,
to my mind that's too small an orbit to use the current model.

Jordan

Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter