[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Executive Summary

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Nov 10 13:48:13 UTC 2015

Thanks Bernie,

With respect to the executive summary, as I recall in Dublin our counsel said that, if needed, the SD model could be supported (belts and suspenders) by contract or possibly even by a “scoping” bylaw – but this notion of adding some heft to the SD model does not appear in the summary unless I missed it – shouldn’t it?

David McAuley