[CCWG-ACCT] Mission/Contract

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 10 17:55:23 UTC 2015

while mindful of Paul Rosenzweig¹s legislative history concern, it is the
risk of inadvertently over-riding or confusing the description of ICANN¹s
names-related mission that worries me most in our present efforts to find
language that captures a very nuanced position

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>