[CCWG-ACCT] FW: IRP implementation oversight team

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Nov 10 19:36:38 UTC 2015

Dear all,
Forwarding this Expression of Interest to the full list for the record.
‹Grace

From:  "McAuley, David" <dmcauley at verisign.com>
Date:  Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 1:52 PM
To:  Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org>, Brenda Brewer
<brenda.brewer at icann.org>, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>
Subject:  IRP implementation oversight team

Hi Grace, Brenda, and Bernie,

I would be happy to serve on the IRP implementation oversight group that
Thomas mentioned Nov. 5th, subject to more qualified candidates stepping
forward.

I have been involved in the ICANN community for around eight years: as a
policy manager for Verisign (present position), a journalist for Bloomberg
covering ICANN, and as a staff member at ISOC.

Prior to that I was a corporate lawyer/manager in the software field.

I have trial experience as an advocate; in addition arbitration experience
as an arbitrator in about five commercial arbitrations (none recently,
however). I have not participated in an IRP proceeding in any capacity but
have reported on them and reviewed many IRP decisions, both final and
interim.

Best regards

David McAuley