[CCWG-ACCT] Sidley Comments on Executive Summary Draft

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 07:08:19 UTC 2015

I think it needs a thorough edit from professional editors.  After all,
even Hemingway wasn't Hemingway without Maxwell Perkins (apologies for
culturally-specific and slightly archaic reference).

Other than that, I agree with Sidley's comments in their email and to the
extent I've tried to review them, their comments.