[CCWG-ACCT] Sidley Comments on Executive Summary Draft

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 08:01:41 UTC 2015

I also think a professional editor may be helpful. At the same time, a
writer who does not have a background of happenings may not help much. If
there are professional writers within ICANN staff or within the CCWG then
that could help better.

I for one would like to emphasis the importance of making sure the
effective summary communicates to folks who have not been following the
process. Diagrams that explain processes/mechanisms will be really helpful.

Finally, executive summary should indeed be a summary and should avoid too
much details.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.