[CCWG-ACCT] Stress Test 18: bylaw amendment suggestion

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Nov 11 09:23:20 UTC 2015

Sorry: my prior message got sent too soon...

what I intended to remark: I think that the current wording on the "mutually agreed solution process" which is specific to the GAC would not change.

Hence: 1) it would remain as an obligation to "try" to find such a mutually accepted solution. 2) the Board would in any case retain ultimate decision (current letter "k").

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet