[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Stress Test 18: bylaw amendment suggestion

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Nov 11 14:23:02 UTC 2015

If I may chime in: the context is very different now. We are now considering (as a result of a ccwg proposal) to embed a "consensus" requirement into the bylaws. That element was not there in 2014. Neither was the transition and the discussion on accountability. The GAC Dublin consensus input to the CCWG reacts and contributed to the delicate discussion on st17, where all this was raised. And as a part of that input, the GAC considered that -with the new consensus requirement- also moving to 2/3 would be sensible.

hope this helps

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet