[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Stress Test 18: bylaw amendment suggestion

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:00:59 UTC 2015

Gracias Paul!

But you did not clarify your paragraph to me, so:

"it is time for the community to recognize that it may have to proceed
without the GAC’s agreement": what does "without GAC´s agreement" means for
you?  And why should the community recognize that this?

and:

"it is time for the GAC to recognize that this forum is not the place where
it is going to “win”": win what?

I will welcome any clarification that you can give me, in the spirit of a
open multistakeholder dialogue.

Regards form Joao Pessoa

Olga