[CCWG-ACCT] Stress Test 18: bylaw amendment suggestion

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:19:17 UTC 2015

The Dr thinks it's wrong for GAC to advice on a continental TLD that
actually requires support of a continental government body in the first
place.

The young me thinks that is just not appropriate and does not equate to GAC
having more control.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.