[CCWG-ACCT] Attempt to summarize discussion regarding Mission and Contract

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Wed Nov 11 19:05:17 UTC 2015

On 11/11/2015 18:55, Greg Shatan wrote:
> I am trying to get to a concrete and shared understanding of what this
> proposal means when it says "services."  Based on the varying responses
> in this and earlier threads, we're not there yet.

I can't see my stumbling attempts to provide a technical definition
helping this discussion. I'll write to you privately.

Perhaps Andrew can do better than me, or point us to a formal definition
of a service? Has the IETF produced such a thing?

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
       Monument Place, 24 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929