[CCWG-ACCT] comments on draft summary

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 11 17:29:33 UTC 2015

I tend to agree. The concept that ALL of the powers we are discussing
are over and above what we (the SO/ACs) do in our "normal life" in
ICANN is often forgotten. SOs recommending policy and ACs giving
advice is a fact, but this entire accountability process is adding a
new dimension to their existence.

Alan