[CCWG-ACCT] Attempt to summarize discussion regarding Mission and Contract

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Nov 12 12:20:29 UTC 2015

Let me add this: I see once again a disturbing tendency to ignore and override the public comments. We went through two rounds of public comment on this proposal. In both comment periods, there was overwhelming support for the prohibition on content regulation. A consensus-based process that is responsive to the community would not be asking _whether_ we need this prohibition, it would only be asking how to word it.

--MM