[CCWG-ACCT] Attempt to summarize discussion regarding Mission and Contract

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 13 13:26:04 UTC 2015

Andrew, without commenting on the specific
wording issues, I strongly support the intent to
put words in the Bylaws to accurately reflect
ICANN's responsibilities related to Names as well
as both the numbering community and the protocol community.

I understand the possible difficulty of getting
it right, but it is something that we do need to fix at this point.

Alan