[CCWG-ACCT] Implications of bottom-up "policy" requirement

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:27:01 UTC 2015

".... and, when they alter existing contracts must be developed through a
bottom-up, consensus-based multistakeholder process."

Does the above imply that other policies that does not alter existing
contracts should/may not go through MS process? I hope that's not what is
intended

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.