[CCWG-ACCT] Comments on the third draft proposal

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Fri Nov 13 21:22:48 UTC 2015

Fair enough.  I suppose then, that while I share your concern (having also
missed the comment deadline for this summary) mine is broader.  I have a
real sense that many fundamental issues remain to be settled and/or are
being reopened and/or we are just recognizing some unanticipated collateral
consequences of decisions taken.  I fear that the overall process is too
rushed as well.

Regards
Paul

Paul Rosenzweig