[CCWG-ACCT] Update document and next steps

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 20:22:32 UTC 2015

"All,
let us remember that we are committed to publishing a complete third proposal for consideration by chartering organizations and further public comment on November 30th which is now only 16 days away. As such we need to turn our energy to completing the full proposal which is the critical element for us and which still require the resolution of several key issues."

Please include an external whistlebower process proposal in the third submitted proposal, as it was noted by members of the mailing list that the current ICANN whistleblower process, consisting of a phone number, is flawed/outdated and would be discussed in WS2.

Best,

Ron