[CCWG-ACCT] Fake astonishment towards a false interpretation

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 23:40:35 UTC 2015

As previously stated, your fake astonishment is based on a purposeful false interpretation of my email, claiming falsely, on purpose that my proposal was going to lead to world peace.  Re-read the original email, and stop your fraudulent act in an effort to get me banned.  My post was a respectful expansion on the original topic, tying it to ICANN's needed solutions, and the purposeful over-reaction by my "detractors" on this email list is akin to a bunch of whining complainers who want to kick someone out of group because they don't want to fix the problem being discussed, ICANN's flawed whistleblower system which won't be accepted by the U.S. Congress as is.  Your "gang" has worked hard to paint me as some sort of scoundrel from day one, and I have been offering respectful solutions and comments in the face of constant fake nonsense.  But, since the group has already made up its mind to be swayed by theatrics,
 instead of reading what was written, I advise you to calm down and act like adults.

Ron