[CCWG-ACCT] [offlist] Regarding CCWG reaction to your posting

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 03:27:17 UTC 2015

If people had a problem with the "subject line" created by someone else "inadvertantly" posted to ccwg, you should have spoken up immediately.  No one did, therefore everyone who is feigning objection after the fact lost this argument.  I won't apologize for other people's selective revisionism and phony astonishment simply to get rid of an "old foe", disliking me for being a person with an interest in Internet Governance and not over-relying on a neat looking business card.

Ron