[CCWG-ACCT] [offlist] Regarding CCWG reaction to your posting

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sun Nov 15 06:05:52 UTC 2015

I am with Bruce on this one. I find the postings of the troll irrelevant, but not offensive.

If he wants to introduce whistleblowing as a topic, let him introduce whistleblowing as a topic. And if you consider it relevant, engage on the issue.

If you consider it irrelevant (and amusing, as I do) just don't feed him.

In any way. I.e. not even by responding that one doesn't respond, or posting some amateur psychiatry.

Hence I would have not proposed to remove his posting access, just given him another private warning to stay on topic and use relevant subject lines. The Co-Chairs can always escalate later, if and when necessary.

greetings, el
--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini