[CCWG-ACCT] FW: IRP implementation oversight team

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 07:39:34 UTC 2015

Hello Grace,

I have searched the list and can't seem to find where the call for this
team was made. May I know what the TOR of this team is about? Will be good
to know how much diversity is put into consideration in this and what
determines who gets to be in the team.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.