[CCWG-ACCT] PDP interaction with bylaws veto - proposed approach

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:51:56 UTC 2015

Hello Jordan,

Thanks for the share, just curious on your statement below:

"A blanket rule that no standard bylaws veto could apply to a PDP bylaws
change (rejected because this seemed to change the community power more
than minimally)"

Do you mean this has been proposed on the list and already rejected? As it
seem to be ideal way to go. So after ensuring what you've suggested in item
1, I think it will be good for what you stated above to follow suite.
Although will suggest further modification as thus:

"A blanket rule that no standard bylaws veto could apply to a PDP bylaws
change, so long as the change reflects true interpretation of the PDP
policy"

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.