[CCWG-ACCT] SIDE BY SIDE on Regulation/Contract language

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 17 15:15:21 UTC 2015

 What if I (as a registry or registrar) provide an information service
(i.e., any software process that accepts connections from the Internet) as
a completely separate from the service I provide under contract to ICANN?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>