[CCWG-ACCT] ST-18 and 2/3 Threshold Proposal

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Nov 18 05:57:43 UTC 2015

Hi all.

I think the GAC is mindful of the need of a very high degree of consensus - that is why it always has voluntarily committed to this rule.

At the same time, I feel we all are also mindful of the GAC's merely advisory nature where decisions are taken by a private-led body in a very fastly evolving environment - i.e. far away from deciding on international law or treaties as Milton seems to suggest. After all we are not in the UN system...

However, I would kindly suggest not to open parallel tracks and to take part in the discussions in the subgroup.

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet