[CCWG-ACCT] ST-18 and 2/3 Threshold Proposal

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:02:41 UTC 2015

At the very least, the effect of "GAC Advice" over the formal objection of
several sovereign states is unknown.  "3%" could be 4 or 5 nations,
depending on the size of the GAC.  It will certainly change the dynamic.
To some extent, I believe this makes it highly unlikely the GAC will move
in that direction...