[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline and next steps (updated)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Nov 19 18:27:20 UTC 2015

Steve,

with the greatest of respect, my experience has been over the years, that generally
speaking 'Muricans pull the "Global Community" card only if and when it benefits them.

It is the lack of notice, which makes this a problem, not whether it's a holiday.

And, as this the rule rather than the exception, which has however been taken
by many and often, this makes it intentional.

The process is so thoroughly discredited that the outcome will not matter much.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

[...]