[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline and next steps (updated)

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:20:33 UTC 2015

Let's not get distracted by the turkey day sideshow -- we'll make that work
(although my wife doesn't usually let me handle sharp objects during CCWG
calls...).

Making the public comment period and the resulting analysis meaningful, and
making sure that the SO/ACs have the time and tools to come to judgment,
and to express concerns if they remain.  Those are the real concerns.

Greg