[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on the Mission statement

Schaefer, Brett Brett.Schaefer at heritage.org
Thu Nov 19 19:25:41 UTC 2015

I hesitate to ask, but do these requested changes to mission and scope impact the Greg-Malcolm debate?

Brett Schaefer
Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs
Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-608-6097