[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline and next steps (updated)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:26:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

Assuming that the issue of holiday thing is out of the discussion. I
believe a few days extension of comment period would not hurt. That said,
it's also not compulsory that it be stated now and the Co-Chairs can always
announce an extension of the comment period during the period itself. This
was done in the past.

Owning to the level of contribution that came in towards the mission
statement(including that of board), it does seem the only major open item
with quite unclear direction is stress test 18. IMO it will be obvious if
more days is required for comments period once we are into the stage, so I
suggest we keep on track.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.