[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Staff] CCWG - Third Draft Proposal with annexes - First full version for CCWG comments (5 of many emails due to size)

Hillary Jett hillary.jett at icann.org
Fri Nov 20 23:28:39 UTC 2015

All,

In addition to the series of emails sent by Bernie, all of the drafts for
your consideration and feedback can be found on the wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Third+Draft+Report.

Thank you!
Hillary

--
Hillary Jett
Communications Coordinator

Mobile: +1 (202) 674-3403
Email: hillary.jett at icann.org

From:  <acct-staff-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Bernard Turcotte
<turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, November 20, 2015 at 4:28 PM
To:  CCWG-Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>,
ACCT-Staff <acct-staff at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [Acct-Staff] CCWG - Third Draft Proposal with annexes - First
full version for CCWG comments (5 of many emails due to size)

Annexes 8,9,10 and 11

B.