[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on the Mission statement)

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat Nov 21 23:13:33 UTC 2015

Hello Paul,

>>    I read the concerns about the restriction clause as suggesting that it be deleted (perhaps I am wrong in this)

No- we didn’t say that a restriction clause should be deleted.

We said:

" The Board asks that the CCWG provide some examples of what the
CCWG believes that ICANN should and should not be able to do.
That information can then be provided to counsel to see if text can be
drafted to address the broader concerns."

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin