[CCWG-ACCT] Transparent communication between ccwg leaders andICANN staff

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sun Nov 22 09:46:15 UTC 2015

1+ to Farzaneh

Wolfgang

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org im Auftrag von farzaneh badii
Gesendet: Sa 21.11.2015 19:18
An: Accountability Cross Community
Betreff: [CCWG-ACCT] Transparent communication between ccwg leaders andICANN staff

I was going through the old ATRT2 archives and noticed that they had a
publicly archived mailing list for all coordination activities between the
leaders of the ATRT2 and ICANN staff. Given we at the CCWG have committed
to making ICANN transparent, perhaps we should be the first to implement
this and make all communications between our leadership and ICANN staff
available likewise.  To avoid big surprises and behind the scenes actions,
and unnecessary pressure on ICANN staff, I would like to ask for a separate
mailing list for communication with the staff. All the communications from
chairs and working parties leaders to the ICANN staff should be channeled
through that open mailing list transparently.

--
Farzaneh