[CCWG-ACCT] Transparent communication between ccwg leaders andICANN staff

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Nov 22 13:40:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I strongly support the use of transparency everywhere in CCWG.  It was
the intent in ATRT2 to initiate a culture where everything done at ICANN
would be done transparently unless there is a well established reason
for not doing so; e.g employee issues, NDAs or court orders.  It was
also the recommendation that methods of publicly  logging the exceptions
to transparency and the reason for the decision be developed through a
bottom up process and used.  This a goal we are still far from
achieving. It is one I hope figures into WS2.  It is a goal that
requires constant struggle.

Open archives are one of the critical ingredients to transparency.
Except for when dealing with issues that regarded employee
confidentiality, ATRT2 did everything with an accessible record, i.e.
recording, transcript, or archive.

A CCWG on Transparency should involve maximum transparency

avri

On 22-Nov-15 04:46, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:
> 1+ to Farzaneh
>
> Wolfgang

---