[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Executive Summary

Arun Mohan Sukumar arun.sukumar at orfonline.org
Sun Nov 22 14:04:16 UTC 2015

This is a very accessible summary, and props to those who held the pen.

I would only add that the summary does not illustrate *what *the sole
designator actually is. For those who may not have closely tailed CCWG
discussions, we should add a couple of lines to suggest what a designator
is, where we drew this idea from (in the legal sense), and then proceed on
to describe powers (which have been done articulately). My two cents.

arun

--
Head, Cyber Initiative
Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi