[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on the Mission statement

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sun Nov 22 19:10:44 UTC 2015

> distinguishing "things relevant to domain name registrations in
>
> contracted domains" and "everything else"

As I have already suggested, that "line" cannot be drawn, if it is to be future-proofed.

Particularly as "everything else" apparently includes all the quality control, consumer protection, regulatory conformant preconditions for gTLDs proposing to operate in regulated sectors. (Banking, pharmacy, health services, professional services etc.)

May I suggest that this question is out of scope for CCWG and should be referred to the forthcoming Review of the new gTLD programme.

Regards

CW