[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for WP1 Meeting | 22 November

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:49:50 UTC 2015

Sorry I was unable to make the WP-1 call today.  Can someone clarify what
this means?

ACTION ITEM: CoChairs to request that SO/AC confirmation of participation
be sent along with input on third draft proposal

Does this mean that the SO/ACs will be asked to confirm that they will
participate in the Sole Designator/Empowered Community?  And that this
confirmation is being requested with the input expected on or around
December 21, 2015?

Thanks!

Greg