[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on the Mission statement)

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sun Nov 22 22:17:16 UTC 2015

Sorry Greg.  We had that consensus earlier.   Your representation of your constituency doesn't change that.  If we reach a new consensus that's great.  If not however your minority dissent doesn't change the historical facts.
Paul
--
Paul
Sent from myMail app for Android Sunday, 22 November 2015, 05:12PM -05:00 from Greg Shatan < gregshatanipc at gmail.com> :