[CCWG-ACCT] Board comments on the Mission statement)

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sun Nov 22 22:36:19 UTC 2015

Again no.  It has been in scope for at least a year and through two reports. Limits on ICANN mission creep are at the very core of accountability.   Saying otherwise doesn't make it so.
--
Paul
Sent from myMail app for Android Sunday, 22 November 2015, 05:22PM -05:00 from Christopher Wilkinson < lists at christopherwilkinson.eu> :