[CCWG-ACCT] What happened to the "Principles" section of the Second Draft?

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:32:31 UTC 2015

In reviewing the Third Draft, the "Principles" section of the Second Draft
seems to have disappeared entirely.  This section contained a number of
important parts of our  proposal, and is an integral part of the overall
proposal.

I anticipate a response that these recommendations have somehow been
parceled out and absorbed into other sections of the Third Draft, but even
a spot-check show that this is clearly not the case.

It appears that our quest for readability has resulted in significant and
difficult to find changes to the substance of our proposals.  This
undermines the proposal as a whole and makes the job of reviewing this
draft much harder.

I am deeply concerned.

Greg