[CCWG-ACCT] TR: ST18 subgroup report Nov 23

Arun Mohan Sukumar arun.sukumar at orfonline.org
Mon Nov 23 17:57:14 UTC 2015

The compromise proposal offered by the co-chairs today in the ST18 call strikes me as sound, and definitely a step in the right direction.

The interaction between GAC and Board members when responding to "advice that has broad support and no significant objection", however, must be transparent. I hope transparency language will be introduced to qualify this provision.

Arun

Sent from my iPhone