[CCWG-ACCT] To the co-chairs: open mailing list for communication between staff and ccwg leaders

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:44:03 UTC 2015

Dear co-chairs

As from 24 to 25 Nov the content of the proposal will be finalized with
consultation with the co-chairs, leaders of the working parties and staff
supporting this CCWG, I would like to ask that communication between these
parties be made through the open mailing list I suggested a few days ago
and seemed to be supported by a number of the CCWG participants and
members. With so much community focus on this third draft, it can only help
us with perceptions of transparency if we make everything about the process
available for people to follow, if they wish to do so. Please also consider
this practice for future communications of working group leaders, ICANN
staff and yourself.

Best

--
Farzaneh