[CCWG-ACCT] [WP2] WP2 Issues with third draft

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Nov 24 00:45:33 UTC 2015

On 23/11/2015 23:14, Alan Greenberg wrote:
> MISSION, CORE VALUES
>
> Page 33: In the infamous "ICANN shall have no powers" section (those
> words since removed), I have been assured that there will be
> instructions to the lawyers so that the final crafted Bylaw will make it
> clear that for the purposes of this section, the identifiers themselves
> will be deemed not to be content. A footnote in the Annex would give me
> some comfort.

As I have said before, I have no problem with doing this.

In fact, please can we get on and do it, so we don't have to keep
hearing this request repeated!

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
       Monument Place, 24 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929