[CCWG-ACCT] To the co-chairs: open mailing list for communication between staff and ccwg leaders

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:17:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

Just for clarity, our scope is any communication of CCWG (not necessarily
all transition related as that requires decision beyond this group) and
since CEO is a staff I don't see why that inclusion needs to be clarified
so long considering we are talking about communication between CCWG leaders
and staff.

That said, I trust the Co-Chairs will ensure to maintain confidentiality as
may be appropriately required.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.